It’s time to impress your co-workers, neighbours, family members, dog and, most importantly, yourself! The best way to go about the task is by making a delicious treat. If you’re like me, and I know I’m not the only one, finding a new recipe is a bit like a chore, a chore like doing the dishes – you know there’s a lot of work to be done but when the kitchen’s clean, you feel really good about it and yourself. Pat yourself on the back.
This is a small list of sweet as well as salty recipes I’ve come across on the world wide web. You might just find the impressive treat you were looking for!
1. Baked Caramel Apple Donuts – Yes please.
2. Stuffed Baguette – Oh thank you. Where’s yours?
3. Fresh Spring Rolls – I’m going to need about 3 times this much.
4. Brie and Caramelized Onion Bake – You’re a naughty recipe.
5. Dark Cocoa Cookies With Mini Peanut Butter Cups – Dark chocolate is a new love of mine…peanut butter is an old love – together we’re better.
6. Mighty Meaty Nachos (with homemade tortilla chips!) – Don’t tell Rod.