There are some great donations to bid on!
“All proceeds from the auction go directly towards the services Fernie Pets Society provides. Place your bid today!
– Bidding opens May 18, 2018 5:00 PM
– Bidding closes June 15, 2018 5:00 PM
– Only serious bidders please, a bid is a commitment
– Bids are placed in the comments below the photo of the auction item
– Full dollar bids only, no decimals please
– Successful bidders will be notified by Facebook Messenger once the auction has closed
– Payments can be made via Cash, Cheque or PayPal prior to shipping or delivery
– Payments must be received within 7 days of notification of a successful bid
– Local Delivery ( Cranbrook to Elkford) is included in your bid
– Delivery is available to other locations throughout Canada and USA. Delivery charge will be calculated and discussed with the successful bidder.”
Put your bid in here.
Just wanted to show this off! This custom mobile is amazing and I’m proud to call Michelle my partner. Michelle created this mobile and needle felted all of these pieces for a local family. She even made the dog look exactly like the family’s Australian Kelpie. Crazy stuff.
Posted in Children and Babies, Fernie BC, Living Local, Pets, The Arts, Videos
Tagged Annex Suspended, Australian Kelpie, Custom Mobile Art, Fernie BC, Handmade, Nursery Decor, One-Of-A-Kind, Sheep Dog
“Hello Fernie Pets Society friends and community. As you may have noticed we are having some problems with our web site.
Unfortunately we are going to have to redevelop our site, and are looking for your help.
Are you or one of your pet loving friends a skilled web developer just aching to help out a vital non profit society with this endeavour?
Drop us a message!!”
Here’s their facebook page.
A little about Fernie Pets Society: The Fernie Pets Society promotes responsible pet ownership. We advocate for improved pet services and facilities in Fernie. We help lost pets find their way home.
“The cat population at the East Kootenay BC SPCA in under a precautionary quarantine due to potential exposure to the Panleukopenia virus. The Branch will be closed until Tuesday November 7th and we will not be accepting any new cats or kittens into our care until the quarantine is lifted. The canine and small animals populations are unaffected by this quarantine.
We can still be reached at (250)426-6751 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for you patience and understanding.”
We needed a fun morning adventure on Monday morning so I took the kids and their bikes to the bridge along Coal Creek Road and introduced them to the miniature horses Sher, Daphne and Cowboy. Phoenix, being almost 4, loved them and wanted to stay all day. It was a struggle getting them away from the barn so we could go home…and then the cats came out.
The owners of the horses don’t want anyone coming by with treats but visiting the horses and giving them a good bum scratch was definitely encouraged. We will be back!