This was all I wanted in a calendar – a clean design and with plenty of room to write. I don’t always need fancy pictures.
Enjoy a little free download, if you like: www.brinaandfriendsart.com
My next possible gift is still in brainstorming. I need to figure out how to put money into something that makes me no money. Tricky stuff!
Want some free art? You can instantly download “Unimpressed Giraffe” at www.brinaandfriendsart.com for the next week. Use it as a colouring page, print it for you art wall gallery or for your kid’s bedroom or rec room. It’s an SVG file, so it can be printed as large as you like or as little. Enjoy!
This is all I know:
Do you need more?
From the City of Fernie: Join us at the Fernie Memorial Arena Christmas Eve for public skating from 1:00pm to 3:00pm! The season Skating Schedule is available online.
“For all of 2017 this pass gives you unlimited opportunities to enjoy National Parks, National Marine Conservation Areas and National Historic Sites across the country!
- You only need to order one pass for your group or family if you are all travelling together. A 2017 Discovery Pass is valid for everyone arriving in the same vehicle at a national park, or arriving together at a marine conservation area or historic site.
- The Discovery Pass is only accepted at national historic sites which are operated by Parks Canada.
- Activities such as tours or parking that normally carry a separate fee may not be covered by the Discovery Pass.
- Camping fees are not included with the Discovery Pass
- Validity Period: January 1st 2017 to December 31st 2017.
- Display: The 2017 Discovery Pass must be hung from the rear view mirror of the vehicle facing forward or it can be placed on the front driver side dashboard facing up.
If you have questions regarding the above information, please contact our National Information Service at 1-888-773-8888 or email@example.com.”
Thanks, Dawn Deydey, for sharing this!