Happy #NationalHotChocolateDay! What better way to celebrate than with this CRAZY creation by @trueconfections? The Torch'd Devil hot chocolate literally has an entire slice of devil's food cake on top, plus chocolate mousse, and torched marshmallow icing 😱💗 It's only available for one week starting today, so get on it. Photo by @missvancityfoodie #dishedvan
Tag Archives: Hot Chocolate
Friday 22nd December
Join us at the Arts Station from 3 – 5pm for family lantern crafting session.
- @ the Arts Station Theatre
- Totally free, all materials provided, just drop in
- Lead by Rachel Butterworth
- Lanterns can be taken home afterwards
- Suitable for ages 3+, families must stay with their children.
Then, get the whole family and join us on the deck to hold your lanterns and sing songs with Rachel.
- 5.30pm on the deck @ the Arts Station
- Rachel to lead the signing with a crew of singers and music! Traditional and modern holidays songs.
- All ages welcome
- Free hot chocolates! Generously donated by Starbucks Fernie.
Saturday, October 21st, 2017
At the Elk Valley Nordic Centre
Join us at the Elk Valley Nordic Centre for our ever popular annual Great Pumpkin Hunt! The event begins at 11:30am and is intended for children aged 9 and under.
Saturday, January 7th, 2017
4:00PM – 10:00PM
December 8th, come out to the Fernie Courthouse for pictures with Santa, Ghostriders Pep Rally, Free hot dogs and hot chocolate, Market, Music, Outdoor skating rink.