DATE: February 25-27th, 2011
AIM: This workshop will help you to create a stronger yoga practice physically and off the mat as well. Feed your intellect and strengthen the body in a place that is dedicated to your personal evolution.
TEACHERS: Senior Teacher Francesca ter Poorten and Guest Teachers Shivani Howe and Susette O’Byrne
7-9:30pm Greeting, Asana Practice…How to Connect your Asana Practice with creating joy in your life. Francesca ter Poorten
7am-9am AsanaPractice/Meditation on Joy and the Health of the Body. Francesca ter Poorten
10am-1pm Restorative Practice and Letting go with Suzette O’Byrne
2pm-3:30pm Guided Silent Hike
5pm-7pm Living Yoga, take the power of yoga off your mat. Shivani Howe/ Meditation Francesca ter Poorten
8pm-9:30pm Asana practice, Discussion/ Meditation on Attachment & Delusions Francesca ter Poorten
7am-8am Asana practice
9am-11am Mantra: The Path to Healing, Light & Peace
LOCATION: King Fir Lodge
MORE: You can sign up for segments of the workshop if the whole weekend is not possible. Please see our website for more information.
Cost: $295 or $245 if you book before January 31st
From Essential Yoga Studio
Spring Renewal Retreat in Mexico
April 9-16th, 2011
Join us this April to commit yourself to a healthier lifestyle.
This April, Essential Yoga Studio will be going to Yelapa, Mexico to give you the opportunity to replenish & reconnect with a healthier you. Join us at the Sky Temple in Yelapa, where the studio sits high above the bay and looks out over the sea and the hills.
Yelapa is a place of great natural beauty. It’s special because it is a native reserve and not available for the kind of development that happens in many places in Mexico. It’s on the coast and reached by boat. So people who love to be off the beaten track, appreciate getting to walk, climb hills, be in nature and enjoy the ocean come to Yelapa.
Book Now and Save!
The cost is $1,650
Your Package Includes:
• Yoga 2x/day at the fully equipped stunning mountain Sky Temple Yoga Studio
• 1-night lodging in Puerto Vallarta double occupancy
• 6 nights lodging in Yelapa
• Private, escorted round-trip boat transportation from Puerto Vallarta to Yelapa
• Mule transfers of luggage from Yelapa pier to lodging
• Simple daily breakfasts
• Lunches and dinners each day in Yelapa created and served by a private chef who specializes in healthy, delicious meals and is able to accommodate some dietary restrictions (One lunch and dinner not included; see below).
• One local fiesta Mexican fish grill in the village center with my Mexican family.
• All tips for baggage, meals, and housekeeping services
• A guided hike to a local waterfall
• Lots of fun:)
Book before February 4th and pay $1550. You must book by March 1st. Register at www.essentialyogastudio.com or call 250.423.9672 check out photos from our retreat on Facebook.
Spring of 2010, Essential Yoga Studio went with a large group to Kauai, Hawaii. Here’s a photo found on Essential Yoga Studio’s Facebook page…